Annual membership: $50
Purchase your annual membership anytime at the AAC front desk or online.
www.ashlandartcenter.org is an outstanding and affordable marketing tool for you and your arts business. We promote our database of artists to:
- local businesses that are interested in exhibiting local artwork
- customers that shop in our gallery and are looking for specific types of art
- galleries searching for artists to represent
- outside of the area sources that browse the internet and locate our website, which has steadily risen in the Google rankings.
Artist Pages – view other Artist Pages to see the potential offered to members
- One Image of your Artwork
- Contact information
- Bio and artist statement
- Hot links to your website, email and blogs
Art Center Database
As part of our email list, you’ll get up to date call for artist opportunities from all over Southern Oregon. The art center gets first hand knowledge of what’s going on in the arts industry and we’ll pass that information on to you.
Group Career Consultation
Quarterly Career Development Workshop is FREE to Artist Members and created specifically to meet your art business needs in areas like marketing, gallery solicitation, portfolio presentation and development and more.
The Artist’s Voice
- Monthly newsletter both print and website
- Members may list one 35 word classified ad per newsletter at no cost
Juried Shows and exhibiting venues
Many exhibiting opportunities are available for Artist Members to apply for including the A2B Art to Business Program, where A2B places Artist work in local businesses, the Ashland Art Center’s Premiere Gift Gallery, the Photographers’ Gallery and Artist Members may apply to become Studio Artists at AAC when space opens up and may apply to be juried as an exhibiting artist in our premiere gallery (Download Gallery Exhibiting Application Here).
- 10% discount on select workshops and classes
- 25 – 33% discount on Classroom Rental and Marketing
Communication Coordination and Power in Numbers
- Networking purposes
- Events organization
- Dealing with public arts issues both positive and obstructive towards creativity
- Gain support for visual artists and arts education
(Art Center members are not “represented” by Ashland Art Center or in any way exclusive to our organization and are free to be represented by a local gallery)